Monday, November 22, 2010

Evil

i have seen evil
i have lived it,
he is everywhere,
i saw his eyes
they are more than two,he has so many eyes and they were all looking at me
he has been around all through my life,watching it; making sure it goes as he planned it for me.
watching,waiting,like the spectator of the show,making ME the spectator of my own life too,it was his master plan all along and they all served him wright,his recruiters.served their master with plain obedience and the dedicated desire to corrupt,to destroy.
and now,after his mission is accomplished he is still there,looking at me.i feel all his eyes looking at me now,gazing with a huge interest;he is so glad that he ruined me;feeling so proud and egoistic that his pride might trick him into showing himself to me,revealing his identity along with his true nature;EVIL, hideous,ugly,soulless, controlled by emotions.only the bad since they are all what he`s got inside him.
his body is like red and black colored.with wounds and bruises everywhere,his eyes are so vibrant with red thats you`d think for a second that they were on fire,his nose is pointed out toward you like its saying that you are the one i need to corrupt now (it says that to everyone).his teeth are coming straight out of wide dark red lips, like all he feeds on is his own blood coming out of his lips,caused by his own fangs,his own pain.

he is just here watching his victory.watching himself after he got the best of me.watching me writing about him with sorrow and desperation.he won.

No comments:

Post a Comment