Wednesday, November 17, 2010

the male machine...point taken.

-OMAR The 2nd: Excuse me for just one second i think we`ve had this conversation before NO MORE THINKING ABOUT IT.

-Omar the first: i`m sorry but what am i supposed to do ?

it keeps showing up,i cant control my thoughts.

-OMAR The 2nd: yes you can.havent you been listening to paul mckenna`s "master your thoughts and emotions" positivity collection????havent you read the secret???? dont you see him doing it all the time????

go ahead and say no and you are a dead man.

-Omar the first: well.....i mean yea,but.....these stuff are just gonna turn into a male machine,and fyi......I AM NOT A MACHINE.

-OMAR The 2nd: where is the harm in becoming one??

-Omar the first: the harm is that i will be turned into a guy who hardly feels stuff,enjoy things,and i dont think i`ll ever feel joy if i keep turning off my feelings or put them on hold everytime i want to.

-OMAR The 2nd: so you are saying.....

-Omar the first: and eventually i`ll collapse.

-OMAR The 2nd: collapse??

-Omar the first: dont you see it,it is happening to him....it happened once before and i have seen it. as a matter of fact i`ve only seen it happen to him once,only god knows when else did it happen and he was able to take it inside him again like he always do.

-OMAR The 2nd: your point dude??

-Omar the first: i cant and i wont and i dont want to turn myself into a male machine.i am a human being,i have feelings and emotions and i have every right to feel those emotions and feelings.and i love it....i love me this way.

-OMAR The 2nd: and?

-Omar the first: and i will master my mind,use it when its necessary,BLOCK it when its not.god created me that way.when feelings might take me high above the mountains and far across the seas,and feelings might turn my life into a dark,frightening nightmare i`ll know im not a male machine..........I`m human.

-OMAR The 2nd:.........point taken.


No comments:

Post a Comment